Wednesday, May 21, 2008

19 May, 2008 - Robinsons sale

Took the train to Simei after church service yesterday. There was a road show for belly dancing and foot reflexology in Simei point. I stayed around to watch the belly dancing performance since i was early for my pedicure session. I saw my ex-trainer performing on stage and i miss my belly dancing classes..took two vouchers, going to sign up with Aising :) hurray, got kaki liao keke

This was an over-priced pedicure!! Pedicure was to be 38 bucks initially BUT plus another 10 bucks for nail art and another 20 bucks for leg mask...so 68 bucks..zeh mo expensive lo!! This leg mask is supposed to make my legs fair and hydrate it. The lady insisted that i do the mask cos my shin was very dry. Anyway, the effect is supposed to last two weeks...we shall see hmmm pedicure is another simple joy of life to me and i celebrate being a woman, so nice to be able to pamper oneself. Blessings :)

Hang out with Jervis at Parkway after my pedicure. He had to go to the travel agency to check out the accomodations in Melbourne and I had to get some retail therapy :) I bought myself a pair of shoes...yes again

********************************************************************************
Woke up at 10am to do house work this morning. So glad we didn't have to work today heehee Picked mum at 3.30pm and we drove to Centerpoint to meet Jervis for the Robinsons sale. Shop shop shop and mum bought the most things. She spent about 500 bucks buying bed sheets, a Lab Series face mask for Jervis, a Dior loose powder and a Dior lipstick. We had dinner at the Japanese restaurant in Cathay where sushi plate cost only 99 cents. So cheap. While Jfk and Jervis were queuing up to get into the restaurant, mum and me wandered around AND spend more money buying stuff. Mum bought a bag from a cart and i bought a pair of shoes...AGAIN!! OMG i am starting a shoe obsession. This is the third pair of shoes that i bought this weekend. Anyway, the sales lady couldn't find my shoe size and took my contact details so that she could get the shoes from her warehouse and deliver them to me.

Sales lady: I don't have the shoe size here with me now, why don't you give me your contact and i send them to you? I will have to get the shoes from my warehouse.
Me: Ok, where is your warehouse?
Sales lady: Punggol
Me: HUH?? hey i live there, i can meet you. Do you have a website? So next time i can check your web for new bags and shoes and collect them from your place.
Sales lady: Sure sure, we have new designs and new stock every two months
Me: (in my mind) hurray hurray hurray

The lady delivered my new shoes to my place at 11.45pm, i am excited about this haha yet another new way for retail therapy.

Life is good, full of surprises and full of simple joys :D

No comments: