Wednesday, May 7, 2008

6 May, 2008 - Cell

I went to cell in the evening today and the strangest thing happened. I think God must have sent His angels to surround me today. I haven't been hearing from God and i was beginning to doubt my credibility as a believer. I thought that perhaps because i am not a exactly a staunch Christian, i am not hearing things and neither am i getting answers. Then wham bang, He sent a cab driver to tell me the correct plan. Blown away and shocked...that's how i felt today.

Cool stuff. It's like, "you (me) haven't been quiet and listening to me (God), nah, here's what i want you (me) to do" answer was point blank on my face. He sent a cab driver to tell me His plans in the most unimaginable way and if i still don't get it, i would be the biggest crass idiot.

Hurray :)

No comments: