Monday, October 13, 2008

11 October, 2008 - Sim Lim shopping

Dar brought me to Sim Lim to buy some memory thingy..to be fixed onto the PC. I am beginning to appreciate the stuff that are being sold in Sim Lim. All these electronics gadgets makes me feel that the industry i am working in makes sense. All these little components add up to become what you and me (the consumers) use. :D

Next time i feel down or am unsure of where am i am headed for in my career, for a start, i could head down to Sim Lim hahaha At least it ignites some passion to my dwindling interest.

Anyway, the plus point is to visit the Korean minimart down the corner of the street. I can get lotsa Korean stuff here :)

People watch. That's what i love doing while seated at those so called side walk cafes (Singapore style) drinking bubble tea or eating wanton mee.

Darling Harbour...can't wait for that day already

No comments: