Sunday, October 26, 2008

25 October, 2008 - MIL issues

Went to Yishun today. Because "everyone" would be there today. I think i am starting to resent the things the MIL does or rather the things the MIL tries to interfere with. It all started with the "house cleaning" and rice cooker. One day, the MIL decides that we might need some help with cleaning our house. So the MIL decides to come by and cleaned it. And because the MIL thinks we do not need such a big rice cooker, we lost the rice cooker. We will get a small one in exchange. I tried to be cool about it but i am really bothered.

I value my privacy and freedom above alot of things. Now i feel that my privacy has been invaded and i am quite upset. The MIL has even decides that our baby will stay with her while we are away. There is even a plan to how we are should be leaving for our flight. I am not given any options or choice and i feel trapped. I even have to continue buying a set of 4D numbers cos the MIL repeatedly emphasize that it's better to continue buying this number.

For a long time since the incident of the rice cooker happened, i asked myself if i was bothered about having a smaller ulu sami rice cooker or i just simply prefer the bigger, branded rice cooker. Neither. It's not the rice cooker, it's my privacy at stake. How can i have someone try to run part of my life.

Great, the last i heard as of today, we are not going to have kids because there would be problems. "It's better not to have any kids cos i can foreseen problems." Okaaaay, not that i want to be a mum anyway.

Because my privacy is at stake, i am Ms Attitude this afternoon. Everything is making my temper surface and i did not bother to hide my displeasure and it showed on my face..shouldn't have..

HEEEEEEELP me somebody

No comments: