Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6 January, 2015 - Assholes united

Today is the second day of work after the two weeks hiatus. And I am reminded that work indeed sucks. I don't know if things have changed or it is I who have changed. As i read my past blog entries,  and discovered that i no longer feel like i have the same energy to play ping pong ball (emails) or entertain unreasonable requests from colleagues, suppliers, customers etc In fact i seem to be looking at this company using a magnifier glass. One that magnifies all it's flaws and and the stark difference compared to when i first joined.

Yesterday, I learnt that i might need to work with Sarah again. Like in Pemco days. Except that this time, we both have changed and the relationship has also changed. God works in mysterious ways...perhaps she is my "last job" in this company. I have to work on introducing more of God to her and then perhaps God can move me to the next place to serve?

I go to work with anticipation everyday..hoping that i will get selected for the social worker scheme. At the same time, while i feel refreshed from the break from work, I have been encountering irritating people and assholes from Hong Kong to test my patience to the very limit. There are so many people (let's just call them assholes) in this company who came to work not expecting any problems to be thrown on their lap, who expects smooth day everyday and by having this expectation, inconvenience others greatly because they would be lazy and try to do the most minimum work that they can.

I think i have mental block in writing..

To end off, JFK came to pick me up from work and we had a nice dinner at The Loading Bay. It was a cosy place to be at and much as it was a shit day, I had a great evening :)

Yesterday, my menses also gorily arrived. No..i am not pregnant. Again. At least it's not another miscarriage this time.

To all the assholes out there, I hope that one day you will realised what an ass face you have, get paid for all the asshole-ness you have been in due, and get stuck with other assholes for the rest of your life.

P.S. Forgive me for i have no forgiving heart to the above said asses

No comments: