Friday, March 30, 2007

30 March 2007 - Last day as a housecat :(

Time really passes by real fast when i m enjoying myself... it's friday already and the end of my weekdays bliss before i start work in a new place next monday. Sigh..should have requested to start work in another week's time...but then again the more i nua, the more lazy and laid back i will become...

I din even bother going out today, prefering to just do more packing around the house and put my culinary skills to use. Wonder how would it be to be a stay home working cat (for other women, it would be a stay home working mum...talking cock again). Sigh wouldn't it be great..working at the comforts of my home and day dream as and when i feel like it.

Funny i dun feel lonely being alone at home this week. Sometimes i feel lonely when i am surrounded by people. Then i shop when i feel empty (incessantly buying stuff i dun really need) and drink when i feel lonely. (Oh but i am no alcoholic keke) Solitude to me is at its best when i am at peace with myself...i figured. Most times i just feel restless, like there are so many things to be done and so many dreams to persue but i am only going round in circles. Not moving forward makes me feel shitty and RESTLESS. Then cos i stop listening to the small little voice in me for so long, i dun even noe the cause of my restlessness sometimes. Damn it!

Anyway, gotta start preparing myself mentally, physically for the new job. Like what my frens have said, MAKE IT WORK.

No comments: