Saturday, March 31, 2007

Karaoke session at Punggol Marina

I really had a ball of of my time this Friday evening...Jeremy picked me up and we headed down to Punggol Marina to meet Richard, Joanne, Priscillia, Lee Yoou, Corrin, Frederick, Darren, Andrew and Bernard. We had a room there for karaoke session and wow did we have fun!

Been a long time since i actually sang a song in a karaoke session...and my voice was kinda rusty but after lotsa Baileys, i just sang and dun care that i couldn't hit some high notes haha
Hey pals, if you are reading this, i am really glad to have met all of you. Thanks Jo, for having asked me to hang out with all of you. Everything happens for a reason and all of you are my biggest catch here and i really enjoy your company.

Gosh in fact i am trying to keep a clear mind and steady myself to write this entry cos i think i am starting to feel sleepy and i think i gotta go catch some sleep now...i am suffering from the inability to keep my eyes open syndrome from over comsumption of Baileys arghhhhh...

Nitez pals ;)









No comments: