Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why can't you commit?

Gal: So, when are you going to sign the separations papers?
Guy: huh? errrrr...
Gal Errr wat?? when?
Guy: I dunno...
Gal: Why dunno???
Guy: I really dunno ma
Gal: So you still love your ex????
Guy: NO, but but i dunno how la

--------------------------------------

Gal: Are we going out tonite?
Guy: See how
Gal: Go la, plan something
Guy: See how la, later then say ok
Gal: *Sulk* i think you dun love me lo
Guy: Dun be bo liao la
Gal: We need to talk
Guy: About?
Gal: US
Guy: Not again!
Gal: See, u dun even wan to spend time to talk about us!
Guy: Okok but i need my space ma
Gal: Wat space?? If you really love me, u dun need so much space lo
Guy: Haiz...


Guys feel trapped when forced to talk about emotional issues but gals need to noe it all. I guess gals have this insatiable need for assurance and guys have this exasperating need to "xiam" as long as possible. Well maybe not all guys but most hahaha

Yo pal, you noe this is specially written for u *winkz*

No comments: