Sunday, April 19, 2015

18 April 2015 - Father-in-law's birthday

We went for dinner at Char in Guillemard Road to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. The char siew is very nice and it sort of melts in your mouth.  Yea yea watch that waist really..  :(  After dinner, we shop in One KM. There was a line dance performance by old folks and it was quite entertaining. I would like to do that when I retire, to pass time and keep fit. Window shopping for me became shopping when i bought a pair of exercise pants and a t-shirt from Adidas. I'm very serious about getting into some form of exercises one way or another. I need to lose a lot of weight to look what i used to look like. Arrrggghhh

Sharon baked a birthday cake, a strawberry and blueberry rainbow cake. It was delicious. When the family gets together and there are laughter, it's such a joy. Even though it was boisterous, with Sharon shouting at the 2 boys, Marvin raising his voice at the 2 boys, father-in-law scolding the 2 boys, it was still a joy. And i would like to say, it is always the TWO BOYS, Samuel and Benjamin. Running around, jumping about and arguing all the time.

Sometimes, i miss my dad. We used to celebrate his birthday on 25 Feb, my family would get together for dinner and end off with a birthday cake too. Things happen and we deal with what life gives us.

If only i can donate fat like how people donate blood. How nice and convenient that would be.

When i turn 40, i was thinking of getting the bunions removed or should i get my first cosmetic surgery on my eye lids to get abit of a deep set eyes?

No comments: