Thursday, August 21, 2008

21 August, 2008 - Maine's Birthday hohoho

I feel very blessed today :) At midnight, i got a kiss from Jfk, received wishes from Edwin and Amy...and got many msn messages from Geraldine (all the way from Japan) Charles (who's back from Shenzhen), Rubes, Joyce, Desmond :) Jervoise, Jervis, Mum and Dad called and sms me as well haha mum must have taken ages to type that message. Auntie Mey sent me a picture of a roast pig and said that's my birthday present on Saturday hahaha

In the afternoon, i am busy typing "thank you" msgs on msn to Sarah, Catherine, SiewLin, Penny, Angeline Cho, AL Lee, Siew Hooi, Julie, Willie, CP, Doris, Sharon Ang, Yan, Angeline Poh, Duncan & Vivian, Hui, Lian..and oh dear..i forgot who else..the power of FB hahaha

We had lunch at Ajisen in PP today and i chose the volcano which would later cause my tummy to burn. I always thought i could handle this spicy little bowl of noodles..but my tummy always seem to be on fire after a few hours. This is my second attempt..i shall try again to prove that the chili is "小 case" heehee Edwin, Sean, Sarah, Fenn and HB got me vouchers from Borders..so touched..now i can get more recipes books on pastries and feed em' :D if i can't slim down, i can at least make my friends fat hohoho Thank you very much for the gift :)

Right after lunch, i received a bouquet of flowers from Duncan & Vivian awwwwwh so sweet of them. Thank you very much, the flowers are pretty :)

Jervoise gave me a birthday kiss right after i stepped foot in the living room :)Dinner with my family at Mad Jack's. This place is over priced...but dar likes the burger so...anyway the dinner cost us about a hundred bucks for six persons..so expensive and the food is not fantastic. And the highlight of the dinner was tata

Waiter: Here's your soup, enjoy!
Mum to me: Why is the cream of mushroom soup so oily and so "liquid"?
Me: Dunno lei..
Jervoise: It's like that wan la, just drink la, not bad wat *glurp glurp glurp and finished the whole bowl.
Mum: I dunwan la, think something wrong, where got ang moh soup like that wan, you think like chinese soup??
Me to waiter: Hi, is the soup supposed to be this oily and this diluted?
Waiter: Oh..sorry mam, i dun think so, let me check
After five minutes, waiter returns with a new bowl. This time the cream of mushroom soup looked like how a cream of mushroom soup should look like. Thick and not oily.
Waiter: I am so sorry about that mam, the soup was not supposed to be so oily..here's a new bowl for you.
Jervoise: huh! NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT??!!
All of us: Laughter hahaha

Dar got me a rum and resin cheesecake from the cheesecake shop in Siglap. And i realised that no one likes cheesecake in my family. I ended up having the whole cake to myself :) HAPPY hohoho

Counting my blessings over and over again. Life is beautiful when we surround ourselves with people who matters :)

Happy birthday to myself smuakz :)

My rum and resin cheesecake from the Cheesecake shop in Siglap


The flowers from Duncan & Vivian

No comments: