Monday, August 25, 2008

22 August, 2008 - Pump Room/China One = Anticipation

We headed down to Pump room at Clark Quay this evening to celebrate Amy and my birthdays :) Sean and Desmond went there because we have made a reservation at 2pm. Edwin drove Sarah, Amy, Aising and me later..we were fashionably late :) But Chin was the last one to arrive keke

The food at Pump room is smashing! And pricey of cos...but it's paying good money for good food. Sean ordered a Malibu with pineapple juice for me which was BEST. I like Malibu..new found interest hahaha. The band played some really nice songs and after that, it was retro music. NICE. I wondered how would my life have been if i could sing really well and perform as a singer in pubs. I would most probably be keeping late nights, drinking lots and lots and smoking packs and packs of ciggies hahaha We stayed til almost 11pm..after the live band has sang a few songs before heading to China One. Never knew Desmond knew his way around Clark Quay so well :)

The zeh mo delicious cheesy garlic bread


The lagi more delicious fried chicken wings


At China One, the music was more hip hop, RnB style..and Desmond ordered a bottle of Chivas. He mixed three quarter of chivas with a quarter of mixer...bad news. I don't take well to hard liquer..i would be seeing stars and clouds later. Amy suggested posing as if we kiss but i think we did a peck on each other's lips...OMG We are now the official "les" in the group. Lucky both of us are straight..if we had knew each other in our twenties, i am sure we would have gone mad, wild and crap and we will probably be doing the silliest of things together. Lucky we are now rather ahem into our retrained thirties :) but once in a while, it's great to let your hair down and just have fun without constraint or restriant. Like i have mentioned before in a much earlier entry True to Oneself ...sometimes loud music and alcohol makes people lose their inhabitations... drinks + music = heady and natural :)

Wilson joined us with two friends and bought us another bottle of Chivas..which we finished quite fast..After all the drinks, i felt heady and sleepy.. but it was a fun time out together. Edwin sent Aising and me home.......sleepy..and i never bathe or remove my make up. I just went to sleep wearing whatever was on me oooooh bad news for the skin.

Counting my blessings for knowing so many friends :) thank you God for everything.

Work hard & parrrrrrrty hard :)

No comments: