Sunday, August 31, 2008

29 August, 2008 - Kranji Turf Club & 3 seconds of Fame

We are going to a horse race in Kranji today :) so exciting. Thank you for inviting us (Viv, help pass the message heehee)

I was making a ahem..rather difficult and shallow decision of whether to wear my new pair of jeans today or just wear a lil' bit more formal. The dress code to the race is smart casual, therefore, jeans, tee-shirts and slippers are absolutely out. In the end, i chose to wear my jeans and bring a skirt along. I am getting real adept at changing in a moving car :)

For our first race, i wanted Jfk to help me bet on the horse "Welcome Back" but he did not do it. And it won the race. Arrrggghhh! Anyway, dar bought forecast positioning bets of number 3, 5 and 6 in the next race..and won 350 bucks :D Amazing sial! Jfk's three seconds of fame :D

I've got another cheese cake for my birthday :) this is a Japanese cheese cake, the spongy type keke Anyway, the races were all so exciting..i am just going to let the pictures and videos "speak" about the excitment.


















Our Videos






After the race, we headed to Holland village for ice-cream. The kinds that you mixed lotsa extra nuts bla bla bla and mixed it on a nitrogen plate. YUMMY! It's kinda overpriced though...there are many SYTs and CYHs in Holland village. I feel old and i suddenly missed my youth. Youth as in when i was between the age of 18 to 24. This would be the time where one has alot of anticipation about life. There are plenty of things to do, plenty of expections to meet, many parties to attend and non of these activities or the lack of sleep would show on one's face...meaning, no wrinkles, tired eyes, shallow skin or dark circles/eye bags. Collagen..or rather the decline of it, now that i am in my thirties, is starting to show arrrggghhh

No comments: