Friday, April 18, 2008

17 April, 2008 - Dreams R Risky & Botak Jones

Damn, i woke up at 9am this morning...late for work. I must have been dreaming tsk tsk. Spent another 10mins to decide if i should just go to work on take half day off...and decided on the later choice haha heck it la, go back and catch more sleep.

Was msn-ing someone who "made" things difficult for me in the previous company. Asked me how was work and tell me she is "xian" and feeling low morale. Went on to tell me that if i had stayed on in the same company, our "relationship" would have went either two ways.

"1) We would have become very, very close and stay together to fight against pig. Just like Corrine and me now, we are very close (pig was our boss and he has been quite nice to me,i have never considered him as a pig)

OR

2) You would have misunderstand me and it would have all been because of pig."

I really wonder how come she kept harping on the misunderstanding..since it has already been so long ago and i am not even thinking about it when i say "hi". I just took it that she was insecure to do what she did..or maybe i did something to antagonise her. Now that she is telling me all these misunderstandings (think she meant it as i misunderstood her), i search my memory to think about what kind of misunderstandings she really meant. Things such as excluding me in all gatherings citing "i do not want to spoil your relationship with the pig" as reason...the rest of the gals were really nice to me but whenever she is around, gossips are abundant too. I think i remembered her saying that i am "wild"..cos i party hard. Even in Phuket, i had no one to share a room cos she only told me who were going at the last minute,lucky i have always been friendly and i made friends with the guys and gals from the other group...and i got company in Phuket. All these plus screening my emails to see what have i been communicating with my boss and saying he is protective towards me cos i am busty, dragging me into meeting room to lecture me about why i did not put her on copy for emails etc etc. Fwah, the more i think about it the more i feel these are not misunderstandings lo...think there were other stuff but i cannot remember.. All these "misunderstandings" are conveniently tagged to the "pig's" fault. This could be true but since i have always felt caught in-between the both of them..so i get the brunt from both of them as well. I still think she is a nice person and honestly speaking, i should thank her for all the crap things that she did...cos it made me a stronger and better person and in the process, i made more friends cos 人品好,人缘也自然好 keke To conclude, i still like her as a person minus the insecurities.

Left work at around 9pm and went to have dinner with Edwin at Botak Jones in Toa Payoh. Wah i like this place :) there is a stall selling brownies and lotsa other nice chocolates wah i am attracted to this store heehee another stall sells pizzas but most important of all, it sells tiramisu fwah!! YUMMY! We ordered mozzarella cheese filled jalepeno, buffalo wings and sausage set plus beer oooooooh i am a happy gal. Ed, i like our "life chats" session :)

Jfk and brother came over to pick me after their seminar.. so nice of him haha such a surprise since he had asked me to go home on my own cos he was busy.

I LOVE MOZZARELLA CHEESE FILLED JALEPENO :D

No comments: