Sunday, April 20, 2008

20 April, 2008 - Anorexia

Finally changed the key pad of my Sony phone in Wisma phew it is in perfect conditions now yay!

I came across this picture on one of my online shopping therapy...and i wonder why would women want to starve themselves to become so thin. (not that i am being a sour grape since i have long accepted that i am the bak bak type and am never ever going to be stick thin keke)

Diet, diet, diet...this word seems to be always on the lips of women more so than the men's...As a woman, i prefer men with biceps, triceps and a bit of built. If i were to be a man, i would like to think that a bit of flesh on a woman is good...ya? i look fat next to Jfk sigh...



To top it all, i bought a skirt online in medium size but i think they delivered the skirt to me in small size instead. Ha great, i cannot fit in and i have to DIET in order to fit into the skirt or give it away. I am choosing the second choice, i am gonna give it to a skinny slim friend lo.

Ok i also need to join in the diet fad and slim down abit heehee just abit so that i can still continue my love affair with food :D

I guess i will have to don my running shoes and get my act together woohoo

No comments: