Saturday, April 26, 2008

24 April, 2008 - Bar Celona

Tomorrow is Edwin's birthday and Amanda jio-ed to go have some sangria :) Sangria *slurpz

We "slog" til 8 plus..need to wait for Ed to finish his many reports and Sean to finish his dinner at home haha

Think this was the same pub that Jfk and me asked Yan to go for Gary many years ago ;) sitting at the corner next to the pool table, we asked her to ask him out, go for it hahaha and the rest is history. Anyway, this pub is closing down on Saturday...so sad..guess the more happening place in town now is Clark Quay.

When the clock struck 12, we shook hands with the birthday boy ;) good company is pretty much important to have decent intelligent conversations over drinks i guess heehee but we talked abit about ghosts and this kinda freaked me out...when i got home at 1plus, the leaves were rustling and there was a gentle breeze AND I RAN INTO THE LIFT gosh...me and my imagination hahaha

Edwin's birthday present

No comments: