Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 June, 2008 - Joy

Today's topic in church was about "joy". All of us should have joy in our heart as it is from God. The pastor was from Melbourne and he told all of us that people joined Laugh Clubs in Melbourne because laughing is good for the soul. Everyone just gathers around and laugh for the sake of laughing. Sounds pretty ironical to me cos joy should come from the heart.

Just a thought, perhaps contentment is important...cos it affects one's view towards life in general. One could complain about how life is unfair, jobs suck, traffic sucks, people sucks, TV programs suck and the list could go on...but how many people actually count their blessings.......Anyway, up til today, i think i am still searching for that missing piece of jigsaw to complete the puzzle. That missing piece of jigsaw probably explains my restlessness.

Dar picked me up after service and we went to get our lunch. He has to work with Bahgay at his place in Simei. Pinky, Xavier and me went to Tampines to shop. I bought my SATC book and CD :) both were the last copy OMG! Am i lucky or what heehee



This has been a quiet weekend :)

No comments: