Saturday, June 7, 2008

6 June, 2008 - Shopping Time

Blog much? NO haaaaa How come? Mental writers' block, that's why :D The current obsession is looking for the IT bag for me, myself and I. I have no idea what the IT bag should look like or how it should be "functionally" correct but my relentless search has began. I guess the IT bag should be really zeh mo, like in tune with its owner (that's me for this matter). I want it to be quirky, roomy, versatile and DURABLE. Then i read in some thrashy magazines that a woman is forever looking for that perfect bag, one that is uniqely hers and hers alone..and it's a constant process. The words "forever and constant" crashed my hopes of finding the IT bag that will measure up to MY expectations...sigh...this means even if i have found the IT bag for now, it is only temporary.

Anyway, the hours spent pouring over Coach (70%), LV (15%) and Gucci (15%) websites and the many trips to these boutiques is starting to make me bored and restless.

Went shopping in Orchard with Aising, Jasmine and Joyce this evening. There was actually a long queue outside Gucci arrrggghh no prize for guessing 90% of the people in the queue are women. The 10% of guys were probably being dragged there to pay for the purchases hahaha Jasmine bought a hobo bag and Aising bought a wallet. Next was to queue outside Coach, getting abit tired of Coach boutiques...oh no! Aising is the ultimate shopping queen hahaha

Went to Metro Paragon to check out shoes and ahem cosmetics. There is a new kid in town :) In the card, there is this dreamy discription..."In honour of the Enchanted Garden, the order of Rouge Bunny Rouge brings to you a collection that intertwines a Victorian fairytale, with mystery and a whispering sense of darkness. Open the gates of the Enchanted Garden and take a step into the magic..." Well i did, i bought a lipcolour pencil in a nude shade to show my support to this UK brand. I am such a sucker for cosmetics!! Cosmetics products make me excited..like every blusher, lipstick, lipgloss, eye shadow, foundation in any shades etc etc in their little boxes, waiting for someone to unravel the magic :) to use them to enhance one's features. Make up is an art..so the cosmetics products are the tools DUH!

My new lipcolour pencil :)




My passions are people and the art of make-up. But today i entertained a brief thought on the banking industry. Banker sounds nice for once.

Got home by 11pm arrrghhhh so early and dar is not back yet, drinking with pals. And it's 3am now, and i am listening to my SATC cd and blogging.

Rubes, i hope your urge to dance last til my menses end. I would love to go dancing with you again. Ooooh can't wait for my bellydance class to start :)

Had fish soup with Sean and Fenn at the coffee shop opposite Botak Jones. After that, we went to Botak Jones to share a piece of oreo cheesecake and a serving of tiramasu...aiyo cannot make it lo sigh..Today, i discovered something. I realised that there are actually jokes written in the menu of Botak Jones! How interesting keke Bought some cakes for Liu Hong, the lady who cleans our toilet. So drama..she was cleaning the Gents so i asked Sean to pass it to her instead and he looked stunned. So the plan was both of us to go there together. I walked along the mini passage way to the Gents, passed her the cakes and ran off...while Sean is standing at the entrance to "看水". I hope she likes them...and i hope this makes her day. I also hope she likes Singaporeans :)

No comments: