Sunday, June 1, 2008

29 May, 2008 - Supplier's factory :)

Dar dropped me at Edwin's place this morning at 8.15am..i was late as we did not anticipate the horrid traffic jam.

So excited that i can get a training in supplier's place today :) yippee hurray

The new connector brand sounded interesting to me as the presenter talked about solenoid valves and pneumatics wooo my favourite subject in school keke i like the "psssst" sound that the valves make when there is air, somehow, pneumatics helps me be in touched with the logical side of myself...since half the time i am an emotional person muahahaha

Left Tuas at 7pm and went to Great World to meet Alex for dinner at Kenny Rogers. Been a long since i ate at Kenny Rogers. Next round was drinks at Escalibur, beer is always so nice when drank with great company :)

Today has been exciting for me, nothing was done routinely and i like the feeling of being "work not in routine mode" and hala-ing heehee

No comments: