Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 June, 2008 - No Sign Board

Sean is coming back to work on Wednesday hurray :)

I tried my best to clear my emails as fast as possible today so that i can leave work early heehee i am going to have dinner at No Sign Board at Vivo City to eat ahem crabs. But the emails just kept pouring in...damn

We ordered three white pepper crabs and man are they huge or what! Fwah the "gong" was bigger than my palm lo woohoo We also ordered fried squids, you tiao, veggies, sotong balls, noodle and i cannot remember what else. I am delighted at the sight of the crabs and the rest of the food pales in comparison and faded into the background already :D

We went to have ice creams at Haagen Daz. Oh "we" are Stephen, Elaine, Ryan, Ethan, Peter, Shawn, Patricia, Jfk and me.

The bright lights at Vivo seemed to be enticing me to shop shop shop. Used to come here and shop with JK hmmm the ATAS wannabe shopping mall.

I love Singapore hahaha

No comments: