Sunday, February 24, 2008

22 February, 2008 - Gallery Bar

Vincent Chan, our supplier, was here for a meeting this morning. We went for lunch at Terminal One cos he had to catch the 4pm flight back to Hong Kong. Sarah told me she was very stressed this week so...anyway, i tried to imagine myself being stressed with all these reports and a "pleaser" boss..and i got it. I supposed it's ok to let her vent it out once it awhile..as long as i remember to put myself in her shoes when she is "taking it out" on me.

Went to see Glenda at East Shore hospital with Edwin, Yoke Yeng, Nazri and Eileen after 6pm today. Glenda looked pale..i think she said it hurts alot. Baby gave a resounding cry when he tried to open his eyes and wah it's LOUD lo. His lips were quivering as he was crying and i am amazed by it. Such a puny baby with a loud cry. Certainly maked me change my mind about being a mother. I think can just forget it for now, i am just not maternally ready.

Had dinner with them at a little restaurant. Food was great, salty and tasty. Went back to work at 9pm plus..did some work and went off to St James to join the rest.

This drinking session was organised by Desmond..didn't feel like going cos i am tired but a promise is a promise. Lucky we all had fun :) At some point of time, someone discovered my navel stud..shucks and i don't anyhow show people wan lo tsk tsk
Amy is just as crazy when we get together. Fellow ditzy leos haha wah we really let our hair down..think both of us are sheer madness together. The work week ended off quite nicely afterall :)

Got home at 4am plus and i am beat but happy. Dancing is therapeutic.

No comments: