Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 September, 2008 - Scars!!!

I am sick :( sore throat and flu and i certainly felt lousy and weak.

Went lunch with Edward, Ling Chun, KC, Amy, Sarah and Jasmine today and shopped at NTUC for some snacks. Amy and me bought 2 packs of vitagen and 4 packs of yoghurt for our day time "cheers" session. Amy bought an offensive box of kiwi (reason of offence TBA). Today is Wednesday and NTUC does not provide us with free plastic bags cos it's Eco-friendly day. So...we stuff everything into the plastic bag and i carried that bag. The plastic box containing the kiwi has got sharp edges..and i accidentally scratched my left leg a few times and idiotically found it itchy instead of painful. By the time we got back to work, i saw blood on the plastic bag when i put the stuff on the table. DAMN! I have just made four deep scratches on my leg arrgghh i hope there won't be scars :(





Jfk and Sean thinks i am an idiot, at different times, because i actually confused pain with itch!! Anyway, i think flu has prevented my brain from any form of sane clarity tsk tsk

Andrew is in the office today and we went for dinner after work...we left the office at 7.45pm and had our dinner in Upper Serangoon..Teochew porridge, his treat keke and he sent me home. I am glad to see this friend again :)

No comments: