Sunday, September 21, 2008

20 September, 2008 - Check Up

Dar went for his health screen/check up this morning and i went to the library with Karin. Borrow two books...one is about economics < the price of everything > and the other is a novel by Collin Cheong..my favourite Singaporean writer. I think he must be in his 40s now...

I could spend the whole day in the library or Borders and i would be a happy gal.

After the check up, we shopped around Causeway Point and i boughts toys for Benji and Jasmin. I actually bothered to spend time in Kiddy Palace to select toys blah..

Picked Marvin from Civic Plaza and went to laze in Yishun. Both of us are going to the Chinese physician for our persisting pain. I have water retention causing the pain in my feet?? I thought i drank so little water to not have water retention hmmm perhaps i should start drinking MORE.

No comments: