Thursday, September 25, 2008

24 September, 2008 - TANGS member

Many new dance steps to learn today :) like pretending to scoope water with our chest OMG. First we push the chest forward, then lift em' up and move em' in a circular motion. This is complicated because i slouch alot..but i am blessed in that department so it is supposed to be a piece of cake for me according to the instructress. But no...it's tough and i can feel the muscles aching in my abs. Anyway, it's making love to the music..dance should be sensual and flowy..and whatever..

We shopped at Vivocity - Tangs this evening. I found a blusher in a perfect shade, at least at this moment, to make my cheeks look as though they are glowing from the sun hahahaha also got an eyeliner and a nude lipstick :) everything's M.A.C...drama make up store. Cannot understand my need to look for the perfect nude lipstick. The guys will say, if it's going to be nude, just go without lipstick DUH. Anyway, there are many shades of nude lipsticks. And the blusher is actually a bronzer hahaha the kind that makes one look like one has too much sun...it's call the sunkissed look.

I am a new Tangs member today :) this card will get me 6% off for all items HURRAY.

Wonder if i am in love with shopping, in love with the thought of shopping or in love with the short term adrenalin rush that the new items provide.

No comments: