Monday, April 16, 2007

Family Mattars alot...ALOT

Went to pay our respects to my grandfather and my auntie in a temple in Paya Lebar, and it was so crowded today. Auntie Fiona said it shows that the number of the dead has increased just as the number of the living has increased hmmm

We had lunch at Quality hotel and wow the food was good. Cheap and good keke, and as usual, the oldies sat on one table and all the youngsters on another. Boy i love eating with my cousins ;) funny how we were never so close til recent years. Perhaps it's the age difference between me and them...like when i was 21, Grace was only 10 and i wun have time or patience with a 10 year old kid :p Now she is all grown up and blossom to such a pretty gal, we can hang out and catch up on lost years. So has Sean, Wayne, Candice and Ryan...our next outing shall probably be at my place, to get the kiddos drunk hahaha

I have never really look forward to going Auntie Kwan's place for Christmas and I never bothered getting gifts for my cousins that mattered in the past. But in recent years, I enjoyed hanging out with them and did some serious shopping to get them their Christmas gifts. Family matters alot more to me as I grow older...maybe I should consider getting serious about learning mahjong so that I can start gambling with them hmmm

Yes, family keeps my both feet planted firmly on the ground.

No comments: