Thursday, April 12, 2007

12 April, 2007 - Wonders of my handphone

My handphone...plays such an important part in my life...it's almost like my only connection to my frens, my family and perhaps the world when i am alone at home or walking down the streets. So pathetic but i am a slave to my handphone... yea yea yea

I like scrolling down the contact list and delete away the numbers that no longer matters...or rather people that i wun be calling on anytime ;p it's like clearing the cluster in my life and most of all, to remind myself about the all the frens that i have. 3 things i cannot lose in my bag are my wallet, handphone and my house keys...in that order...choi

Anyway, today when i am all alone at home after a hard day's work, all i wana do is have a chat with someone about anything...cos the PMS wun go away...i miss my precious Jervoise and Jervis...meanwhile for now, i have to wait for JFK to come home before i can pester him.

No comments: