Tuesday, July 3, 2007

2 July, 2007 - How to sing with 感情

As i stared at my feet during lunch today, i realised that the nail art of flowers on my toes were not asymmetric to each other damn! The flowers on my left toe are more central while the flowers on my right toe are more inclined to the left double damn! I feel like going back to get it corrected cos i can feel myself going off balanced...OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder) in me at work.. i start to imagine the number of flowers to add in order to balance the nail art on both toes. Shucks when couldn't she have done it properly lei?? Worst is how come i take so long to notice!! Amy said she can't tell the difference but I CAN!!! Not ever going to do my pedicure there again..come to think of it, she was so bad at it that i felt she was buffing away all of my skin..both dead skin and healthy skin..drats and now the stoopid flowers are not asymmetric to each other.

Ok..i am going to tell myself to live with it for awhile since it's too troublesome to go back and get it re-done..GET OVER IT!! Take this as a chance to get rid of partial OCD behaviour

**********************************************************************************
Heard this song over the radio..wah been a long time since i last heard this song! Suddenly have the urge to go karaoke...i must practice singing with 感情!!! Not that i mind singing effortlessly sans emotions but it's a hurdle i want to cross just to prove to myself that i can keke Can anyone help me there puhleeeeeeeassse?

歌手:张雨生 专辑:还是朋友

如果爱情会老
会不会有爱的勇气
窗外还下著雨
滴落著对你的思绪
怕喝醉眼前一片漆黑
怕失去知己再也难追
世间痴情的戏
等待有心人去看清

为何相爱相知相信相聚还不够
见你深夜徘徊冷漠的脸好难过
就算爱情到了尽头
不再有结果
我们还可以是朋友

你说朝夕相处平平淡淡太寂寞
难道深情褪色对你的好也是错
就算缘份到了尽头
无力再挽留
我们还可以是朋友
还是朋友

Lousy pedicure shop & STOOPID FLOWERS

No comments: