Monday, July 9, 2007

9 July, 2007 - Hyperactive + crappy

i am hyperactive, i am hyperactive, i am hyperactive, i am super hyperactive ahhhhhhh
i feel like not curbing my urge to go clubbing..should i go, should i go, should i go...maybe not.. scully hangover...or maybe i should accept Xana's invitation..aiyah..come to think of it, why should i curb it

Hey Ruubs, thanks for the Baileys :)) i shall savour it slowly and enjoy every sip mmm hee so touched you remembered i like Baileys

Can't wait for the movie, Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix, to be out!!! Can't wait, can't wait...Magic, I LOVE MAGIC wahahaha bought many packets of Meiji's Hello Panda cream biscuits yay now i am obssessed wif them. Hello Panda has been awarded a passionate 三分钟热度 love affair time slot wif Gem.

I wish i own a son/daughter. I should say i wish i have a son/daughter now. As you can see, i want to own/have one, not give birth to one. I want to own an ang moh child hahaha me is SPG?? Anyway i see a "want" now to bond wif me, hug me and plant little kisses on my cheeks. It will pass, it will pass, it will pass. So many frens are having babies this year..ok just borrow one.

As one can see, i am being very senseless and nonsensical now, writing crap cos i am feeling crappy. Manic Monday plus PMS minus the "P" is way too much hmm if i am a witch, i'll zap it away.

*DISAPPEAR*


Shallow parting note:
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is so the ZEH MO!! The models are all lithe looking wif perky bosoms wah and neverending legs..so mesmerising. Love their boobs hahaha and Justine Timbalake is so cool hmmm looking at his smooth dance moves make me grin :D

No comments: