Sunday, July 15, 2007

15 July, 2007 - Baby Kaizer!!!

Huay finally gave birth, little Kaizer was born on July 13, 2007. Hey you have waited so long for this baby...like since you were 18 hahaha My dear fren's biological clock has been ticking since i first got to know her keke she just has a way wif kids and is always so gentle and kind. Unlike me..clumsy and hopelessly lousy wif kids..except maybe to play wif them :p

Baby Kaizer looks so much like you Mr Penguin, except that he is much cuter hahaha

Baby Kaizer :))



Anyway it's baby year in 2007. So many frens are having babies this year hmmm wonder what's the matter wif me, while they are deciding whether to buy Nespray or Dumex..i am still checking out the different flavours of Baileys...where art you my "clock"?

Cheerios to all the new mummies ;)

Went to church alone today cos Jervoise couldn't wake up on time hmmph Bought myself a sheer black kaftan top on impulse..doubt i am going to wear it..feel like getting a lip gloss to brighten my week...instead i shopped at "Life Book Shop" and got 2 inspirational calender on faith, some worship CDs and a little angel book mark for mum. Aiyo pass to her she nag and say "ah girl ah, why you buy this for me, waste money" but she was smiling away la keke I like to hang out at this shop..always never fail to put a smile on my face and warm my heart.

Pa made dinner tonite and he cooked like $5 worth of noodles for me!! It's like if you buy $2 worth of noodles, you will be quite full. After eating more than half the plate of noodles wif dunno how many wantons, i still have one chunk worth $2 to eat lo wah biang i feel like puking after dinner. But hor, i am 馋嘴猫..started to snack on the chocolates that Jervis brought back from Germany keke Jervoise, Jervis and me nua on the bed and watch "英雄" on TV. Then Jervoise crack some jokes and made us all laugh. I really, really love my family hee my two 宝贝s hmmm even though i always have to wash their plates and do the housework la and still must fetch their water fwah!

There is going to be a new colleague on board our team tomorrow and I heard he is quite fit. Anyway i caught a glimpse of him on friday, kinda cute wif specs haha geeky and smart looking. Sarah said good la, fit guy can take care of us hahaha scully kena "bullied" by us hee

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

No comments: