Saturday, July 21, 2007

21 July, 2007 - Relevations

This week, it dawns upon me that in a short period of two years, I have made many friends from the different marketplaces. And i love people so i am very glad to have been able to increase the number of contacts in my handphone so fast.

In the last few years, i lost my way and myself, met many difficulties, stumbled and fell, got hurt and shattered. I felt i could handle everything by myself, recharge my strength and emotions with no one's help. Yes, i can, but i will feel lonely and empty at the end of the day. I strayed from Him for such a long time that i felt too ashamed to even pray for strength. But yet He has never forsaken me in the toughest period because no matter how bad things were, He continues to open doors for me and lead me to new places...even though back then, i asked many many "whys"...so that all is not bleak. I have to go through all the pain for character building..to be humble. moldable and teachable. And like what KH shared, bondages from the past need to be let go off in order for there to be healing.

God said,"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand" (Jer. 18:6)

In every place that He has lead me, i made friends and maybe enemies, discovered things and learn learn learn. Now I am more determined and passionate about seeking God. After walking one big round senselessly, i can now smile even if things are not going my way, people are difficult, friends fail you, disappointments happen now and then etc. I can smile because He has plans for me, plans i may not know or understand but best for me. :)

Everything happens for a reason..and He is the reason. Amen

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. You are coming along the path to wisdom quite nicely. Keep up the good work and bloggings.