Tuesday, August 21, 2007

20 August, 2007 - Blessings

On Saturday, we finally got the keys to our new apartment in Kembangan and mum is thrilled. Had to go inspect the place looking for defects so that we can start renovation work soon.

Managed to convince Jervoise to go for the spiritual healing service on Sunday :) i am so happy cos' it matters so much to me. I saw him repeat the prayer after the pastor and i heard him sing praises. And i prayed so hard to God and believe with all my heart that God will somehow get Reverend Jimmy to pray for his arm to heal and his slip disc to disappear...and Reverend Jimmy did just that :) He said by the end of the day, Jervoise should see some improvement in his arm. I think Jervoise was sceptical about it cos' he could still feel the pain. Anyway, we went home after lunch at the hawker in Adams road and he fell asleep. I wanted to sleep but dad dragged me to the new place to help clean up abit and check for MORE defects:(

And then, most importantly, when Jervoise woke up in the evening, he said the numbness in his arms was gone!! Amen! Words cannot describe my joy cos' this would mean that he has renewed faith and he will come back to God. This is very important to me cos' i really prayed so hard that God will keep him..

Had lunch with Edwin and Fenn this afternoon in Sakae Sushi in Parkway. They gave me a treat to celebrate my birthday :) I really appreciate this simply cos' they didn't really have to do it...feel bessed x1. I shared with them about how i prayed for a cab last friday and got myself chaffeured by a BMW hee...Edwin asked for a prayer for more business and Fenn asked for a prayer for her work to go smoothly...blessed x2 Then i saw a card with so many well wishes from my colleagues..and when i see what they have written, i am surprised cos' some are from colleagues i have never really interacted with but i figured that i am a cheerful gal in their eyes keke blessed x3

Met up with Daryl and Sarah this evening for dinner at Marina South. Feel so blessed x4 cos' Sarah was on leave today but she came back to meet me in our office and Daryl came all the way to pick us. And i have such a lovely birthday gift from both of them :) Daryl sent us home keke so sweet of him..blessed x5

Then at 12am, Aug 21, Daryl, Desmond, Catherine, Bennett msn/skype to wish me a happy birthday :) Melissa also sent me her loves in an e-card. Blessed x6

All my blessings and joy come from my Father and with Him, nothing is impossible. This knowledge alone makes me happy and contented cos' He will never let me walk alone.

I need to pray for wisdom to hear Him speak and obedience to follow His words.

Happy birthday to myself ;)

No comments: