Friday, August 10, 2007

9 August, 2007 - Happy birthday Singapore!!

I woke up at almost 4pm today (yes i am a pig and i can REALLY sleep lo) but hey that's only cos' i slept at 2am the night before ma..

Yesterday almost everyone in my company wore red and white to work..a request made by our recreation team. I did that and i felt abit pai say along the way to work. And damn, i must have dropped my coin purse on my way to work..couldn't find it anywhere. Lucky for me, i have been using most of my coins this week (for some strange reason) and so there are not much coins in it when i lost it. Haiz..been using that for almost 7 years..something that Baoyu also used..think it was a gift from her. Maybe it's the sign, since recently i have also swtich to using the Gucci key pouch that Jervis got me :) instead of the one that me and Baoyu has..from Cecilia. This is probably what Daryl meant..letting go of bondages. Really thank God for leading me to this company, i am happy and i am learning things that He wants me to learn. I received a message from our marketing manager, Shirley, yesterday..she apologised that she hadn't been spending time with me and also thank me for my hard work and help. I was really touched cos she was on mc and she don't have my number. She asked Sarah for my number just to send me that encouraging message... When it's time to move, i believe He will show me the way again. I am grateful that He brought me here and let me meet Sarah and Daryl. Best of all, there aren't any childish and insecure women anywhere near to stress me emotionally keke. Amen

Through all these years, i have learnt to be selective of my friends and not try to fit everyone into my life. Yet i allowed my belief to wavier last year when i tried so hard to fit into a circle of people by not being myself. Heck, that was one huge mistake. Anyway, i have regained my composure and reinstated by belief hahaha that might be another bondage that i am letting go hee Yan and me were thinking it would be nice if we have a little sensing machine to help us screen the people that we meet keke if it's people that we can hang around with, green light, if it's "don't waste time" people, red light muahahaha

Went shopping at Orchard with Haibiao and bought myself a little coin purse in a Japanese kimono material and a mascara in a packing small enough to fit into my new make up pouch hahaha bo liao..just had to buy one macara to fit into my impulsive make up pouch purchase hmmm

Then went to see my cute little godson, Zhenyu, and my lovely bak bak sista. He is sooooooo cute and it feels so good to carry him in my arms. Now i am thinking maybe i should have a baby too haha peer pressure and Yan says next year is the year of the rat. Rat and dragon is a good relationship heehee Anyway see how..pray first :)

Rubs, we miss you!!

No comments: