Wednesday, August 22, 2007

21 Aug, 2007 - My 31st birthday :)

Happy day cos' it's MY BIRTHDAY hahaha every step i take is so light and airy :) almost seems like i am a ditzy airhead. Pearlyn, Amie, Leelee and Tina remembered..Wishes all the way from Taiwan :)

Catherine arranged for lunch at Cafe Cartel and imagine my surprised when i saw who were there! Practically the whole marketing team lo fwah, i feel so touched..and i really felt the team spirit. I like this team unity, cos' it's only when people bond like this that relationships grow. Sarah, Sean, Jin How, Shirley, Desmond, CP, Frederick, Catherine, Jasmine, Ai Sing, Willie, Joy, Joyce, Andrew, Amy, Chin Yang, Rick, Anthea, Alice and Amy all went. Received a handmade flower and card from Chok Keun too, so blessed today and my heart is filled of joy. His plans and reasons for asking me to come here is starting to show..

Jervoise picked me up after work and we went home together to pick mum and dad. Had dinner at Waraku in Marina Square and Haibiao gave us this treat...such a sumptuous meal and we were all so full but satisfied :) Bought this really big chocolate banana cake from Secret Receipe and had to wait for Jervis to finish his classes so that we can cut my cake together...by the time he reached home, it was already 10.30pm and i have already dozed off hmmm








As i stared at the wordings on my cake "happy 31st birthday"..i thought about my cake 1o years ago.."happy 21st birthday"... i am now older but wiser, fun loving but mature..i like this age. I am more at peace with myself and i think i have regained my "self", after searching for so long trying to find answers. Most of all i love God, my family, my friends and myself keke

1 comment:

charles said...

Happy birthday to you. May all your wishes and dreams come through. I am glad you enjoyed your very special day. Thanks for blogging it. You are very photogenic.