Friday, January 11, 2008

10 January, 2008 - Workaholic dragons

If you are so used to working in a fast paced environment, you probably won't be able to get used to a very slow paced job...one where there is not much work to do. But the amount of emails here is ridiculous...

But the morning started off well. Keng Wai gave me a called just to tell me he was not "scolding" me in his email, just checking :) and that he will send Pearline's baby full month Bengawan Solo card to Edwin and me when he visits our office next time. And i thought he was difficult...cos he wants more numbers but yet cannot trouble him too much..

Nehemiah 8: 10
The joy of the Lord is your strength.

Thank you Daryl for the above verse yesterday...hey coincidentally, this verse was the message on my calender for Jan 9. And i am reading this book about Christians stuff and the chapter that i was reading that day was on Nehemiah...fear always discourages you.

I think people born in the year of the dragon generally are workaholics...like Rubes, Yan, Fenn, Catherine and dar haha

温柔的时候如水,钢强的时候如铁

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. As always it is a pleasure reading them. Keep up the good work.