Thursday, January 3, 2008

3 January, 2008 - You only become stronger

Today is kinda overwhelming cos i lost my balance. This is bad, was at first sad, then became lost, then confused, now am angry. And determined to get it off forever cos i cannot be on impulsive retail therapy every time i feel upset.

Facing fear will only makes you a stronger person. The more you are afraid about losing something, learn to let it go and live without it. I figured this is the best prevention from getting hurt from all the trusting and believing.

Saw this in a book that a woman wrote:
Andy and I were so in love when we first got married. It's hard to know when we really grew apart. His job became more and more demanding. He came home so tired he could hardly say hello, let alone tell me about his day or be prepared to be interested in mine. I hated it. And then as the years went by a strange thing happened. I learnt to live without him. It was as if something inside said, "You're on your own; for your sake and the kids' sake, face it and learn to live with it." And one day, I realised I didn't love him anymore. He must have sensed this because, incredibly, he then wanted to talk. But it was too late. It was over.

Never take your loved ones for granted, it's so easy to get caught up with the mundane stuff in life. Jk, i totally agree with what you just told me...about how we spend so much time in all the wrong areas and then realised that we are missing out on other stuff. I think i just spent a very unmemorable Oct, Nov and Dec...my favourite months. I guess it is time to set it right. Let's meet up and catch up like in the past..

If it doesn't kill you, it can only makes you stronger :)

Leave all to God, it's really that easy yet so difficult because of our stubborness

No comments: