Monday, January 28, 2008

27, 2008 - Chinatown

Went to mum's place after church today to meet Jervis for some shopping. His Nokia N95 8megapixels phone arrived this afternoon. That's the convenience of buying a phone online, you save 30 bucks (special discount for buying online)and the phone is delievered to you at no charge. This is a cool looking phone in black and it's so light despite it's size.

This Sunday, JFK chose to go back to his mum's place so...

Mum wanted to go Chinatown so Dad, Auntie Eugenia, Jervis and me went along lo.. It's like a yearly ritual to go Chinatown together before CNY. Every year we would say we will not be coming Chinatown next year but every year we will be there and get squeezed to bits. Someone stepped on my pedicured nails and i feel so frustrated to be there tsk tsk

Bought myself another Fossil watch, a striking gold colour bracelet watch :) wah fell in love with it at first sight...i am a closet ah lian too hee ang moh lian
There is a pair of Addidas sneakers in a cool gold that i wanted to buy too but i shall think about it for a few more days...if i am still thinking about it after a week, i shall go back and get it hahaha

I really love being at my parents' place..so much so that i wish i was still staying at home. I will always have Jervoise and Jervis to argue with, share food & tidbits, have supper, talk cock, share CDs and every other things. And now there is a pool and lovely garden to sit around and day dream too.

We had dinner at Yum Cha and we ate so much i could barely walk after all the food...We passed by this shop "I-Stone" and i am shocked. This shop sells all kinds of crystals and jade pieces...Zhihong once got me a purple & clear crystal bracelet years ago..and the brand was I-Stone. I-Stone is a popular jewellery shop in China and there is a branch here now too. Wow

One typical conversation with both my darling brothers would be like this..

Me: Jervis, i think i dunwan to go liao la, i want to sleep.
Jervis: (tickle my feet) NOoooo, 你不可以不去,你不可以让我自己跟他们去。。他们加起来有几百岁了。。
Me: Ok la ok la 去啦去啦。我们问哥哥要不要去。
Me: Boy, want to go Chinatown?
Jervoise: 不要不要, 没有空,我要玩game, 要raid了

Here is Jervis and me grinning under red lanterns lighted up for CNY :)


Here is Dad, mum, Auntie Eugenia and Jervis ;)

No comments: