Friday, July 25, 2008

25 July, 2008 - Indian Food

I am down with flu. Even after popping two flu pills last night, i am still sneezing away this afternoon. Drats...Andrew said it's so obvious i am having a bad bout of flu and i should go home. But i told him i shall spread the virus around so the whole marketing team can go on sick leave and take a break hahaha

Sarah and me met up with Wilson, Lynn, Vincent and wifey, Jessie and hubby for dinner at an Indian restaurant along Siglap road this evening. I had to cancel my dinner with jfk cos i only got to know of it last minute..sorry dar

Indian food is nice, there are lotsa chicken dishes..think Wilson mentioned something like this was South Indian food..can't remember if it's Northern or Southern but this restaurant serves very nice dishes. The masala dish was very hot but i like it and the yoghurt drink recommended by Wilson was very nice, my choice was strawberry yoghurt over the mango yoghurt :) I will come back here and have dinner again keke

Dar picked me up after dinner and we went home to catch the last episode of 一切完美..xian so fast last episode liao chey

At 11pm, we went to JB with Chee Wee to have supper at our usual hangout and to get a car wash.

Tired and sleepy.

No comments: