Wednesday, July 9, 2008

8 July, 2008 - Coach!!

Happy birthday my dear bak bak sista *smuakz

I am in a happy mood today, so happy that nothing could irritate me :) because this morning, Ade sent me a text message that she is back from States with MY Coach bag woohoo i am sooooooo very HAPPY!! In fact, happy is an understatement cos it's the perfect bag (at this moment) in gold colour...my favourite colour next to red :) This is the first time i am coughing up that kind of money to buy a bag...cos i get bored and tire of things easily. BUT this is different hahaha buying this bag is a decision i made after a few months and many trips to all these ATAS shops like Kate Spade, Gucci, Prada, Channel, Coach etc etc in Takashimaya...getting to be such a pain keke so i won't be getting tired of it so soon la...hopefully

I am blogging happily, now that i have carefully packed the essentials into my bag, and thinking hard about what should i be wearing to work tomorrow heehee

My red Mango bag sitting next to my Gold bag..wah i like the combination muahahahahaha

No comments: