Sunday, July 27, 2008

26 July, 2008 - Lil' Leo's first bdae

Went to Vivi's place this afternoon for my Godson's one year old birthday buffet :) We collected the cake from Parkway and headed back to the party :) recently, i have been going to Parkway very often. I was a Tampines Mall / Century Square gal but ever since my family shifted to Kembangan and i started working in Bedok, Parkway seems to be THE place. The East is a wonderful place to be..so what am i doing in the North Eastern part of Singapore..

There were many kids running around my dear sista's place haha it's that a sign??

Lil' Leo is so adorable :)Yippee my Godson is one year old (i am one third of a mummy even if i do not have a child ;D )

Happy birthday my darling child la la la la la la la

Went for foot reflexology after the party..to ease away the muscle pain keke zeh mo shiok sigh...pain and relaxing

No comments: