Monday, July 7, 2008

7 July, 2008 - Wendy & Soh Kok Suan's ROM

Took half day's leave today to attend Wendy's ROM in Yum Cha at Chinatown. Feels good to be taking the train so early in the afternoon once in awhile heehee

Got to dar's office at 1pm and and it started pouring! Wah lau damn heng lo! Cannot imagine what would have happened if i got caught in the rain without a brolly with smudged mascara and ruined make up ^_^"

Wendy..hmmm like i mentioned early...is a friend i made while having coffee standing next to a vending machine in my previous company. It's the strangest way to make friends hahaha and Sean was saying a weirdo like me makes weirdo friends keke actually the word is uber FRIENDLY la

(.....I get my coffee from the vending machine near the staircase and have it there every morning...standing by a corner smelling great in my perfume. Most mornings, we smile at each other and one fine morning, she asked me wat perfume am i using and we exchange names, numbers and the rest is history keke like tat oso can make frens :) chemistry decides whether we gel or not heehee.....)

Anyway, Wendy has invited me to her ROM today and i feel honoured to be there. In the process of hala-ing with the rest of the people around the table, i got to know a really good manicurist located in Chinatown heh heh just what i needed this afternoon. So lucky of me cos a while ago, i was scouring the internet for a pedicure shop in Chinatown heehee

I love people :) la la la la la la la

Lunch was prawns, chicken, CRABS, toufu, vegetables, sharksfin soup and noodles. Heavy lunch sial...

Spent an hour getting a foot massage before proceeding to do my pedicure. She is very creative and my feet felt pampered by her. :) This is life man, pampering myself hahaha





No comments: