Monday, July 28, 2008

28 July, 2008 - Smells

Edwin is back from the Thailand trip today and got us a very nice pouch from the very famous Naraya from Thailand :) I chose the purple one, one of my favourite colours keke Pearline is so sweet too, i got a gold, ahem my favourite colour, bag from Naraya too.. Amy is back from Hong Kong and i got a red make up pouch haha I have made some very nice friends here :D oh no i cannot help grinning heehee i've got three thoughtful gifts in red, purple and gold..my three favourite colours...what more does a girl want? Life is blessed and i am counting my blessings :)

My appointment with the doctor was surprisingly fast. Good for me :) Dar is on MC today hmmmmm and i am visiting a doctor this evening. Maybe the fengshui is no good at home hahaha ooops pardon me from believing :p

There are many types of smells that attract me. I like the smell found in paperback books, the smell of new plastic A4 files, the smell of fresh coat of paint on the wall, the smell of new leather stuff, the smell in the interior of a new car and many more. This evening, as i was getting dinner in a coffeeshop, i am agitated by the smell. The smell was a distinctive "oily" one. Standing there waiting for my food made me impatient..i would be walking out of the coffeeshop smelling bad. And i am wearing my new skirt and carrying my new bag today.

This smell...i don't like arrrgghhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sista, ermm.. hate to tell you this but there are alot of Volatile Organic Compounds (not good!) in the interior of the new cars which causes headaches and the car manufacturers are looking at regulations for these type of compounds. Same goes for new paperback books, anything that is plastic and paint etc etc. Just so happens that your sista is a chemist!

housecat said...

Oh no i am a psycho sicko hahaha