Thursday, May 17, 2007

17 May, 2007 - Fire drill & Building relationships

There was a fire drill this morning and everyone is suppose to gather at the carpark. Everybody is taking their time to walk down the stairs and i was wondering what would the scene be like if it's a real fire alarm. Errrm i even did some touch up on my make up (cos there are going to be many people in the carpark...ok i am vain wif a capital V), get my purse and handphone so that i can just go off for early lunch hahaha wah if it's a real fire alarm, i might just grab my bag and run :p

Still feeling under the weather so i got myself a ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast and chicken pie for lunch. Bought myself some flowers too keke, an Air Wick peach refreshener and put em' all on my desk :) i love the peachy smell...helps me keep the stress level down..i think i am obsessed wif this smell, i have it in my room, living room and car...i even made sure Jervoise has one in his car too, to get rid of the smell that lingers around after smoking muahahaha

Had a chat wif my ah beng bossy today, he said it's important to build relationships wif my suppliers and customers. Couldn't agree more wif him man, that's all i have been doing since i am here. Hala-ing wif everyone i meet, met,(going to meet) and i must say i enjoy it..no strings attached..i mean i noe it's important to build relationship for work, career etc but i am doing it cos i love people..easier to do it wif no motive of "haha i am going to make use of you some day because we are building relationship now". Oh it helps that i can turn on my charm and smile as sweetly as possible *blink blink* But as i am in a not so good mood today, i stared hard at the flowers, breathe more peachy smell, try to smile and busy myself clearing emails instead of making small talks.

Anyway, it's still a beautiful day...Jervis is in Paris now hmmm i really really really miss bantering wif him..

No comments: