Wednesday, May 23, 2007

23 May, 2007 - Raffles Marina

Had to drag myself to work today because i had a meeting with our biggest supplier and i couldn't take leave cos i have unfinished work..but the consolation is, we had lunch at Raffles Marina and that place is so beautiful...kinda like the one in Punggol Marina. We sat by near the corner with a full view of all the yachts and the sea. My fish fillet was delicious, my apple juice taste just right and everything seems perfect..except that i wish i was in the company of frenz chatting and enjoying the scenery instead of being with a group of business associates making SMALL TALK. Today's topic somehow revolved around having babies and brands of diapers...stuff i have absolutely no interest in now. Apparently, it's "fashionable" to have a baby this year cos it's the year of the Golden Pig...crapo (*_*)

Got back to the office at 3pm and my inbox was flooded wif emails...had to spend the next 3 hours clearing them all cos i will be on leave on Wednesday and Thursday. Grandma's body will be cremated on Thursday..so all of us will have to keep a vigilant watch over the place these few nights...

I think i would want to have my body cremeted after i die...instead of burial. But i would like to donote watever organs of mine that is still useful..and i have told my family not to even think of throwing my ashes into the sea cos i am terrified of the sea...i mean the sea is so scary cos i dunno wats lurking beneath it. Anyway, i dunno where will ashes be kept in...and i dun think i care..anywhere but the sea geez pool ok since i can swim in a pool...

I hope everyone remains calm on Thursday, i doubt i can cry...i did not shed a drop of tear when my auntie was being cremated a year ago..not that i am not sad..i just didn't and couldn't cry..had to be strong for my family..this time it will be the same.

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. Keep going strong.