Friday, May 25, 2007

24 May, 2007

We were not supposed to look at the caretakers lift up the coffin as it is supposed to bring some bad luck thingy...but in your grief, would you still care and remember about the bad luck? Anyway i defied that command and i did just what i wanted to do, i stood by the aisle and watch them lift up the coffin and said my silent goodbye.

I stood behind my mum when my grandma was cremated this afternoon...hugged her from behind and was her pillar of strength literally and figuratively...she is really sad...felt good to be hugging my mum so tightly tho' it's not for a joyous occasion

Uncle Charlie's pain was written all over his face..somehow that pain felt so genuine..unlike some of them..who was crying out aloud perhaps for show..a very public display of sadness making sure there is an audience. Fuck hypocrisy. Enough said.

No comments: