Saturday, May 26, 2007

26 May, 2007 - Hokkien service in Bethesda

I had almost 200 odd emails in my inbox after 2 days of leave and i had to spend an hour yesterday just to scan through them to filter out the urgent ones sigh...anyway the good news for me is, i finished clearing em' all keke *pat on my shoulder* It's my beng beng bossy's last day at work today...i feel sad tho he promised to keep in contact..but nevertheless we wish him all the best.

Woke up at 12 today and got back some of my beauty sleep hmmm did some housework and be a couch potatoe for a few hours yippee yay. Today is another important day, my parents actually agreed to attend a Hokkien church service with Uncle Charlie, Auntie Molly and Auntie Eugenia. This is really a miracle cos mummy is kinda anti Christ even tho she attended Canossa Convert school..she warned me not to get myself baptised and i abide by her wishes. Wah and i realised that papa was from St Andrew lei

So from 6pm to 9pm, i sat there trying my best to figure out what the pastor was preaching...but his hokkien is really cheem lo..anyway he was still funny..my parents, especially mummy, was laughing hard heehee

Best of all, mummy is going to church wif Jervoise and me tomorrow!!! Happy happy happy

My whole body is aching...might still be feeling tired and i sure am looking forward to some foot massage ;p yay cheerios

No comments: