Sunday, May 27, 2007

27 May, 2007 - I miss Phuket...

Woke up late this morning and made Justine wait for us..hmm felt bad.. anyway, mum came along wif us today, i took a peep at her and saw her singing along to the hyms. I saw her close her eyes and say a prayer to God too keke COOL :) she even told me she will not object to me getting baptised! wow something i thot would never happen...

I longed for some pork knuckers for lunch but did not manage to satisfy my urge keke then while driving home, i thot about the Phuket trip that i went wif my previous company in January this year...i miss the sun, sea and massage...i miss the hotel room that i had all to myself, the fun, the shopping and the people...time really passes so fast..in fact too fast...i have a feeling the restless monster is here to visit me again...shit

Jervis is in Barcelona now...visiting more musuems and arts houses now keke so happy for him...shall catch a play wif him when he is back...but i have missed the play "broadway beng returns" *sobz*

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. I love the sun, sea and massage also. Getting baptized is nice. You are on the right track, don't change.