Sunday, May 6, 2007

6 May, 2007 - The importance of Prayer

This weekend seems to be gone in a flash but it has been a really fulfilling one. Watch "The Persuit of Happyness" on friday, met up with Esther for Saturday breakfast (feel so happy to see you again keke, just like old times), watched "Spiderman" on Saturday. (Love Happyness but didn't like Spidy) Practiced playing pool too...tho i think i dun have good ball sense but i am not giving up...chey wun be defeated by a few small coloured balls hahaha

Anyway the most important thing that happened this weekend is, Jervoise went church with me! It's incredulous cos' i have asked him to attend church with me a few times and it's always negative.

Me: boy, let's go Mark's church lei, Justine and Yvonne keep inviting us, ask fei zai go also la
Jervoise: 不要啦姐。。。我不要去
Me: aiyah...chey...always play WOW...no life lei, and getting FAT!! Need pillow to support your tummy some more!!! wah lau pengz
Jervoise: 你叫Mark跟你去lo .......
Me: chey, i want you go ma, can meet gals too...me going home liao
Jervoise: Orrrhh bye 姐 (eyes stuck to the monitor playing WOW)
Me: *fuming* bye boy, bye boy, bye boy, bye boy, bye boy, BYE BOY

God answered my prayer. I was feeling guilty and lousy for not having been attending church for almost 2 weeks and i was thinking i should go to Mark's church since i know most of his cell group friends from all the bbqs that we had. But when i went home on Saturday, Jervoise told me he is going to Mark's church on Sunday and i was like yippe yay!!! I was sooooooo happy cos i actually intended to go alone anyway, now it's like God has planned everything for me :) And the most touching
thing is, Haibiao, an atheist stayed up to wake me up for the morning service. The phone rang and i had to rush to get ready cos i 赖床...So Ronnie, Jervoise and me met for breakfast and go get spiritually charged on a beautiful Sunday. But i was so sleepy cos i slept at 4 in the morning and woke up at 7...panda eyes but worth it. Anyway 7 May, 2007, the day we accepted God into our lives again. Going to mark this day in my diary and celebrate it next year.

And Jervis is going backpacking tomorrow, be gone for almost 2 months...gosh am i gonna miss him :( so i spent the rest of the day chatting with him and going through all the items to be packed into that big duffel bag. Errrrr me affected with lethargy and doze off...and wake up just in time for dinner hahaha my mum prepared dinner and i tucked into 2 bowls of rice happily cos i missed her cooking.

This has gotta be happiest day this week.

No comments: