Monday, October 29, 2007

Youth

For a long time since "dunno when", i miss my youth. At 31, i think i am still young but suddenly, i miss being in my teens and 20s...impetuous youth. Reckless, irresponsible and whatever... You can make just about almost any mistakes (nothing fatal of cos) and it will probably be dismissed as "it's ok, he/she is still young la"

Must be Jervoise's 21st birthday photo albums...made me feeling nostalgic arrrggghhhhh

Then again, a woman is probably at her best in her 30s...like what Yan has said, best age to be at is 30 to 37. Anyway, the most beautiful face is that of a beautiful heart and smile. Shucks but I STILL MISS MY YOUTH

Paris Hilton has got to be the perfect epitome of what i meant about youth :)

2 comments:

charles said...

Thanks for sharing. There is a lot to youth, however it is maturity and wisdom that will stay always. Always be thankful for who you are and what you stand for. Keep up the good work.

Vivi said...

Paris Hilton is the perfect epitome of what you meant about youth; Angelina Jolie is what i feel i wd like myself to be in my 30s. She is almost same age as us, but her heart for humanitarian issues and her indepth study about such global issues really make me feel she is not juz being hypocrite abt it. 30s - What a beautiful age! Cheers!