Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6 November, 2007 - Two titanium studs

I am sick before even recovering from the the cough...have regained my voice but now i have flu and a phlegmy cough :( and i am feeling lethargic and unhappy...sick for almost three months arrrghhhh. Am really tired and listless...

My phone is finally ready for collection today yippee yay Because they loaned me a faulty charger thus i am not able to charge the "on-loan" phone, and they are unable to fix the crooked sliding case, i get to have a new phone *grinz* No more crookedness and no more fading navigation key :)) Sick, listless but happy cat kekeke Happier when i saw a big sale going on in Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and FCUK wah lau zeh moz :D i am a shopaholic heh heh

Walked past Bedazzle and saw an advertisment about ear piercing...walked in, selected a pair of titanium studs and bang, got myself two studs in the ear cartilage. Hurt like s**t but i think it's worth the pain. Took me less than ten minutes to decide to get one stud and less than five minutes to get another one...might as well pierced two studs since the earrings came in a pair
muahahaha (i might have some sadistic streaks in me??? when feeling under the weather, feel pain to spice things up hahaha) Wish i can get a tattoo on my ankle ahhhhhhh

Saw this on Ch U, damn cheem and so real:-
我们的眼睛往往看外界太多,看心灵太少。。。快乐是找到内心的安宁。

No comments: