Thursday, November 1, 2007

1 November, 2007 - THE attack of the restless monster

It's the first day of November today and the restless monster has to attack me. Am really in a dazed today..i am absolutely blur and it's almost like i am sitting at my desk but i am not really there oh dear...for the whole morning, i was trying so bloody hard to stay focused on work by fidgetting on my seat and drinking more coffee but nothing works. I think i am losing sleep from coughing at night and waking up to drink water...

Two more months before 2008 begins. The mood in Oct, November and December is always so magical and wonderously dreamy. And i am really trying so hard to enjoy as much as possible and make the most out of it. Can't wait for the lightings to be up in town so that i can soak up the atmosphere and imagine i am in dreamland...suddenly the urge to leave Singapore for awhile is back. I wish i was working in Shanghai again, perhaps for a year or maybe 2..and i can look at Peace hotel whenever i want to.

Rubes, i really really really miss dancing and partying. When you are back, let's just go and please drink some alcohol with me instead of Perrier water. I would also want to go be "wanton" with you in Bali but someone will not be pleased if i go Bali...I need a hug and thank you JK for offering your "rejuvenating hug", you promised about the Rochester park thingy and I WANT TO GO BUTTER FACTORY arrgghhh

*crappy*

If you are reading this little line now (i hope you know it's you), while my mind is "unblank" and i can think, YES, i will be extremely sad and bothered if you leave. But then again, i am glad to have gained a friend..

**********************************************************************************

Maybe it's best to enjoy everything and be attached to nothing...so i have to learn the fine art of being detached, which will eventually probably lead to becoming less of an emotional & sentimental cat.

Actually, i am a dog lover.

No comments: