Thursday, November 8, 2007

8 November, 2007 - Focus

Was so tired last night, i fell asleep with my make up on!!! Jialat liao, i am expecting a break out anytime...

Spent almost 200 bucks on lingerie today...and felt so liberated keke hey Rubes & Viv, check out E2, damn good place to shop for brassieres with good support ;) just being in the shop makes me feel so lucky to be a woman hahaha but have to be "violated" by the sales lady lo...she will have to see you naked in nothing but your bra top. 珍姐 helped with the selection and adjustment and so...seen all, touched all tsk tsk

Saw Viv's blog today...about me writing about "Emotional Detachment". You are so right about being focused. The whole week that i was feeling sick and "slow", my efficiency level drop and i have to listen to "xian, wana leave" and because i got myself attached to people, i couldn't function properly because i was really bothered. Really does not help that i am not feeling well and not getting enough sleep for so long...everything adds up and i just felt tired physically and mentally...plus i was really bored with life in general suddenly. And yesterday evening, despite feeling really tired and dying for some fun, i forced myself to stay back in the office and pushed myself to stay focus to clear my emails. It really worked...cos all i did was just stared at the screen and just work on it...half the time telling myself i've got to get it done. By the time it's 10, i am almost done with work and i felt so pleased with myself. Focus...means to just do your best single mindedly without allowing anyone or distractions to throw you off track. I totally agree with you that "天下无不散之宴席 and FOCUS is really the magic word that makes the difference to doing a lot of things and doing a lot of things well."

Yup, the bus stop theory ya haha i almost forgot about that...

Less Emotional = Rational, i think it's true in a certain way..I am emotional and very 随心随性, i follow my heart...especially when i am being irrational. Rational only happens when i want to get things done, i put away emotions and stay focus...but compared to you, i guess i would be labelled irrational hahaha Rubes as usual is a fine balance ;)

Hey i love you both *smuakz* and i wana have a hug when we meet up again. (jk, you owe me one too)

Daryl always say, FOCUS ON GOD, leave it to Him and let Him do the rest. I must get this into my head.

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. It is alright, we humans are all emotional rather we admit or not.